Sport Enhancement Funds
Sport Enhancement Funds (SEF) are designed to be an easy and effective way for Lobo Club members to channel sport-specific giving to specific programs within the UNM Athletics Department. These gifts help offset the operating costs of a specific sport.
Contributions to UNM Athletics may also be allocated to the sport(s) of your choice. You may support any of the 18 Lobo athletic programs by helping to offset their specific operational budgets.
*These contributions do not count toward ticket and parking benefits.
- "Dugout Club" | Baseball
- "6th Man" | Men's Basketball
- "3 Point Club" | Women's Basketball
- "First Team" | Football
- "Top 100" | Men's Golf
- "Birdie Club" | Women's Golf
- "Center Circle Club" | Women's Soccer
- "Grand Slam Club" | Softball
- "H2O Lobos" | Women's Swimming and Diving
- "Baseline Club" | Men's Tennis
- "Finish Line Club" | Cross Country and Track & Field
- "Ad-In Club" | Women's Tennis
- "Everyone's a Lobo" | UNM Spirit
- "Point! Lobos" | Volleyball